The options are endless when it comes to online education. But what if you’re specifically looking for a prestigious degree that helps you make a difference in the world – and in your career? Consider the benefits of a personal finance degree from UW–Madison, including these:
- Seven percent growth in personal finance careers between 2018 and 2028
- UW–Madison Ranked 13th among public institutions in the U.S.
- Named a top 35 great college for personal finance by Financial Planning magazine
- Ranked 2nd in top colleges for financial planning by WealthManagement.com
- Median income for personal financial advisors: $87,850
If you’re interested in finances and have a desire to help people thrive financially, explore how a personal finance degree from top-ranked UW–Madison can put you on a promising career path as you guide others on the path to financial wellness.
With an emphasis on the economic well-being of individuals and families, a personal finance degree from UW–Madison Online lets you help others achieve financial and life goals, including:
- Buy a home
- Control debt
- Understand taxes & insurance
- Save for a child’s education
- Plan for retirement
Learn more about the benefits of a personal finance degree from UW–Madison by visiting the infographic page.