Finish your business degree fully online with UW–Madison
You’ve got a busy life, but you’re ready to transfer and be a Badger. With a fully online bachelor’s degree, we’re ready to welcome and support you.
Madison College students studying liberal arts or business management can have a direct path to completing a bachelor’s degree in business with UW–Madison Online, thanks to transfer agreements that guarantee admission into select Wisconsin School of Business online programs for students who meet requirements.
How it works
To be considered for enrollment in a UW–Madison Online business degree program, Madison College students must:
- Earn an associate degree in liberal arts-economics and pre-business or in business management
- Complete a declaration of intent with a Madison College advisor
- Earn at least a 3.0 GPA and be in good academic standing at Madison College
- Meet requirements for admission to UW–Madison
Students earning an associate degree in liberal arts-economics and pre-business will be directly admitted into one of three UW–Madison Online business degree programs: a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in management, marketing or human resources. Students earning an associate degree in business management can earn their online BBA in management.
“The transfer experience from Madison College to UW–Madison was excellent. I hope that my academics will provide future opportunities to advance into a higher-level management or director role.”Dan Barry, UW–Madison online student
Transfer agreement documents
- Associate of Applied Sciences in Business Management to Business Administration–Management BBA transfer agreement March 2022 to March 2023
- Associate or Arts or Associate of Science in Liberal Arts-Economics and pre-business to Business Administration–Management BBA, Business Administration–Marketing BBA or Business Administration–Human Resources BBA transfer agreement March 2022 to March 2023