UW–Madison Online provides individual support and coaching throughout your student journey. Once you are admitted and complete your online orientation, your enrollment coach will introduce you to your academic and career (AC) coach. Your AC coach is with you through the rest of your Wisconsin experience. AC coaches will:
- Help you map out your course schedule and academic plan
- Provide advice and coaching to help you achieve your career aspirations
- Refer and connect you with other resources at UW–Madison
- Assist you in developing a goal-based and action-oriented plan for success
- Help you navigate challenges and barriers you may encounter during your student journey
These are just a few of the areas where your academic and career coach will be able to assist you. Your success is their main goal.